Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blouses - Some Say Blouse, I Say Top

Isn’t it funny how there are often many ways of saying the same thing? A lot of these words simply give more detail to what type of top it is. For example let’s talk about the turtleneck. We know it’s a shirt, but it also has a specific neck that comes high up, just under the chin. Or there’s the tank top. As soon as we here those words, we know what kind of top we’re dealing with. But for some reason, the word blouse slips through the cracks for me. I just don’t use it. I guess it’s like personal style. Some things I like and some things I pass by. I may choose the turtleneck over the tank top, but at the end of the day, they both serve the same general purpose. Read the rest here: Blouses - Some Say Blouse, I Say Top

No comments:

Post a Comment